+44 1277 635837
Job SummaryZTE MW Engineer
We are looking for ZTE MW engineer, with at least 2 years ZTE experience, to be based in Caribbean for 6-12 months extendable contract
1. Team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
2. Proactive, self-motivated and good communication skills
3. Solid knowledge of BTS/transmission ((MW transmission system, PDH, SDH, DWDM and Tx related equipment) and technologies as a significant differentiator.
4. Good knowledge of inter-network technologies
5. Understand how to determine the cause of a (BTS/Transmission) problem with help of alarm log information
6. Understand how to solve TX System issue by performing TX units
7. Troubleshooting, calibration and TX parameter changes
8. Solid grounding in on-site work
9. Good knowledge of inter-network technologies - solid grounding in on-site work - at least 5 years experience in telecommunications industry
10. Fluent English essential.
11. Complies with Purchaser Health and Safety policies
Qualification and Requirements:
1. Bachelor Degree or higher education in Telecommunications /Electronics Engineering / IT / BA or equivalent
2. 5 years experience in telecommunications field.
3. Understand BTS/ Transmission call processing, Handover process and algorithms
4. Solid knowledge of (BTS/transmission) and technologies as a significant differentiator.
5. Team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills
6. Proactive, self-motivated and good communication skills
7. Proficient in English
Please note that the listed pay rate is reference only, the final pay rate will be determined by the client after the success of the interview.
To Apply Complete The Form BelowComplete the form below (do not forget to upload your CV), an email will automatically be sent to the relevant consultant who will contact you shortly.