Project Controller Required Urgently in Philippines
+44 1277 635836
Tangent International are urgently looking for a Project Controller to work a 6 month extendable contract in the Philippines
Project Coordinator is a supporting function to Project Management within scope of a project classification:
- Project Phase All
- Complexity: Medium to high
- Risk: Medium to high
- Operational Impact: Medium to high
- Assists and supports Project Management team in processes execution, implementing standard project management practices and tool management.
- Responsible for specified project operational tasks, e.g. reporting and document management
- Within specified process area(s) participates to the process planning and implementation of the plan
- Is responsible to facilitate the execution of specific project management process(es), e.g. rollout forecasting, scheduling, site documentation
- Ensures data consistency and supports data entry collection in relevant tools
- Is responsible for reporting, information and data sharing for the project team (e.g. PBM, PMO etc) and relevant stakeholder teams (e.g. Logistics, FandC etc)
- Participates to project documentation processes for the relevant parts, e.g. Manages Project Documentation library/-ies
- General project management support tasks
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Collect new, or review existing information required for the compilation of project/programme schedule(s) by engaging with all relevant parties
- Compile project/programme schedule(s) to meet agreed contractual and internal targets and milestones.
- Collect progress data at agreed intervals
- Update the project/programme schedule(s) and progress the schedule.
- Interpret project/programme schedule(s) progress (critical path analysis, optimisation of schedule using float etc.)
- Identify schedule risks and communicate them to the key stakeholders, including recommendations for mitigating action(s) where possible/applicable.
- Pro-actively focus on transferring scheduling best practice knowledge to the team as well as best practice for the said scope of work.
- Provide excel Reports to the relevant key user for update into the Integrated Project Management system at agreed intervals.
- Report on project/programme progress at agreed intervals (S-Curves, forecasts, lookaheads, milestones etc.)
- Identify and track changes on the schedule (especially changes to the Master Site List), report on the changes as soon as they are identified and escalate where necessary.
If this job is not suitable for yourself but you know any friends or colleagues that may be suitable please feel free to pass me their details or my details to them.
Tangent International offer referral fees for any successful candidate that is placed. Please find the position below, I appreciate all of your help in advance.
To Apply Complete The Form BelowComplete the form below (do not forget to upload your CV), an email will automatically be sent to the relevant consultant who will contact you shortly.